Rambutan fruit is not all have a red color. There is rambutan fruit that has a color combination of red with yellow. This tropical fruit is a seasonal fruit. Rambutan fruit flavor has a blend of sweet and sour flavors. For high quality rambutan, it will only provide a sweet taste. Rambutan fruit is more delicious consumed directly without processing into fruit juice, the cake, and other processed. Pulp few indeed would be more enjoyable to be consumed directly. Rambutan fruit is a fruit popular among tropical fruits other. Don’t hesitate about the benefits. Rambutan has wonderful benefits for us. Here some benefits of rambutan:
- The rambutan has carbohydrate so it can be energy source
- The rambutan contains protein so it can change the damaged cell into the new cells.
- The rambutan contains vitamin A so it can heal the eyes. Therefore, if you have a problem with your eyes, it is suggested to consume rambutan regularly to heal your eyes.
- The vitamin C in the rambutan functions as an antioxidant for our body. Therefore, it can keep our body stay healthy and fresh
- There are so many minerals in the rambutan like iron, niacin, phosphor, zinc, magnesium and potassium.
- It can cure disease because of the lack vitamin A
Vitamin A can cure eyesore. Also, it can cure anemia. If you have a problem with anemia, don’t hesitate to consume rambutan. The iron that is contained rambutan plays a role to add hemoglobin production in our body.
- Curing Disease Due to Lack of Vitamin C
If you often experience diseases like sprue, chapped lips, and sore throat, you should be consuming rambutan. It will give health back. The content of vitamin C is high enough to restore the immune system and prevent these diseases.